Tips for Spiritual Healing Spells & A Couple of Quick Healing Spells to Use As Needed
* Where illness derives from bewitchment, particularly where a hex was cast using some sort of tool like a wax figure, it may be necessary to find and remove the rick for healing to be accomplished. There are also usually specific magical antidotes and jinx-reversing spell.
* In general, one must cast one’s own spell. However, healing spells are unusual in that it’s very likely that someone else must cast the spell on behalf of the ailing person. The person who needs or desires the spell may be in no condition to perform the spell. Most, although not all, healing spells demand the presence and sometimes the participation of the patient.
*Given the opportunity to choose, many traditions assert that the Full Moon is the best time to initiate healing spells because as the moon diminishes, so should pain and illness.
Candle Distance Spell
This candle spell, although intended to assist in another’s healing, may also be cast for oneself.
1. Carve a white candle (plain, human figure, cross or “praying hands” shape) to reflect the person for whom the healing spell is intended. In other words, carve the other person’s name, identifying information, and so on.
2. Soak Hyssop in olive oil and then use the oil to dress the candle.
3. Burn the candle; this is traditionally accompanied by the recitation of psalms or other sacred verses.
Peppermint Distance Healing Spell
1. Place peppermint leaves on top of a photograph of the patient
2. Charge a blue candle with your desire
3. Carve and dress the candle as desired
4. Burn it beside the photograph
5. When the candle has burned down, dispose of the peppermint leaves.
6. Repeat as needed, with fresh leaves each time.
Crossroad Healing spell
One never knows exactly whom one will meet at the crossroads. Crossroads are perceived as a magic junction full of swirling energies, powers, and spirits. This spell presumes that at least some of those forces will be sympathetic to your plea.
1. Bring toast bread and libation to a crossroad.
2. Pour out the libation and place the toast bread on the ground.
3. Turn in all applicable directions, each time making a request for healing and improved health.
4. Return home without looking back.
Jane’s Pocketbook of Spell: Cleansing, Banishing, Protection and other various Remedies
Alicia (juju j.a.n.e.)Hill