Erectile Dysfunction Hex
Materials You Will Need:
Length of red cord or ribbon
Measure your lover’s penis and cut the cord length to the measurement. Starting at the center of the cord, tie nine equidistant knots, saying with each one:
“With this knot to me you’re tied,
Only for me shall you rise,
Only for me shall you grow,
And if wild oats you try to sow,
Limp and flaccid you shall be
Until you come back home to me.”
Carry the cord with you at all times, and your lover won’t be able to perform in another woman’s bed.
Categories: Articles, Curses/Hexes, Daily Posts, Fertility Spells
Tags: Conditions and Diseases, Erectile dysfunction, Erection, Health, Impotence, Men's Health, Peni, Treatments
This spell uses symbolism in the use of the fig and egg, but also ancient methods of acknowledgement in the offering to the Earth Mother for fertility. Crops were often offered to the goddess in the hope of a good harvest and in this spell that hope is for new life. The spell is best done at the time of the New Moon or in spring time when the Goddess of Fertility is commemorated
Items you will need
- YOU WILL NEED
- Frankincense and sandalwood incense
- White candle
- A fig (fresh if possible)
- A fresh egg
- A clear glass bowl
- A marker pen
- Your boline
- A trowel
- Light your incense and the candle.
- Put the egg on the left and the fig on the right, -the bowl in the middle.
- Draw a symbol of your child on the egg.
- Very carefully break the egg into the bowl and -place the empty shell on the left side again.
- Make a small cut in the fig with your boline -and carefully scrape the seeds into the bowl.
- Place the remains of the fig into the egg shell -to represent the physical baby within the-womb and again replace it on the left side.
- With your finger, stir the contents of the bowl
clockwise three times and say: As these two become one May the Goddess and the God Bless our union with child
- Leave the bowl in the middle and allow the -candle to burn out.
- Take the bowl and the eggshell with its-contents to a place where you can safely bury -them.
- (Your own garden is good if you have one
otherwise a quiet secluded spot.)
- Place the eggshell in the ground and pour -over it the contents of the bowl.
- As you cover it with earth say:
I offer to Mother Earth A symbol of fertility In love and gratitude for her bounty
- Now await developments without anxiety.
This spell is full of symbolism. The fig represents not
only fertility, but also is thought to feed the psyche that part of us that some call the soul. The egg is an
ancient symbol of fertility and indeed of the
beginning of life. Bringing the two together
acknowledges your sense of responsibility for the
continuation of life
Categories: Fertility Spells
Tags: art, Candle, Earth, Fertility, Frankincense, Magic, Moon, Mother goddess, Spelling and Grammar, Sun, Wicca, Writers Resources
Gives couples who want babies but can’t have them or don’t want sexual intercourse, a baby.
Items you will need
- Boyfriend or Girlfriend
- Blanket (pink or blue light colored)
- Pen (Permanent Black)
- Silver Cup
- Wooden Spoon
- 3 Candles (Red, White, and Blue)
- Holy Water
- Dried Rose Petals
- Bronze Pitcher
Get your girlfriend or boyfriend in one room with you. In complete silence take out either a pink blanket symbolizing a girl baby or a blue blanket symbolizing a boy baby. Take your permanent black pen and draw a pentagram. Put the pentagram in the middle of the blanket, then put the silver cup on top of it. Take the pen and let the girl write her name first on the paper with the pentagram on it. Then the boy must take the pen and write his name on the paper. Writing the name on the pentagram will have the spiritual power know the couple that wants the baby. Take out all three candles and put them in a line to the right side of the couple. Do not put the candles on the blanket unless you have a metal plate for the candles to be put on. Use the lighter to light the candles. Take the holy water and pour it in the silver glass without spilling a drop. Let the women take the rose petals and crunch it up until it is just crumbs of rose petals. After the petals are crunched put them in the silver cup. Then the boy must take the wooden spoon and mix the dried rose petals in the holy water until the rose petals are covered in water. The the boy with his own hands must take the holy water and lather it on his girlfriend’s stomach. The girl will then concentrate on the pentagram sign. As the boy rubs it on the girl’s stomach he too must think of the pentagram sign. After five minutes the girl will pull down her shirt covering her belly. The boy and girl must join hands, even though the boy’s hands are wet, and chant these words:
”Baby Baby come to me,
Baby Baby Mote it be.
God will give you life with me,
Baby Baby mote it be.
Life with you will be so good,
playing games and building wood.
You’ll be ours and you will see,
Baby Baby mote it be.”
After saying this once, the woman will become pregnant in a matter of 24 hours. This spell is for couples who cannot have babies or for couples who don’t want to go through sexual intercourse. This spell will make the female pregnant and she can still keep her virganity.
To help with fertility problems or release alot of anxiety due to menstral problems
Items you will need
- 1 Hens Egg
- Paint or Permanent Pens (any colors)
- Paper Knife
- Almond or Olive Oil
- Coconut Shell
- Tiny Straw Basket
- Moon water if needed
* When the crescent moon is in the sky, take a hen’s egg and paint or colour it with permanent marker pens and decorate it with Mother Goddess symbols, such as spirals, butterflies, bees and birds.
* Place it on the window ledge of your bedroom and leave it there until the night of the full moon.
* On this night, prick the egg gently with a silver pin or paper knife.
* The next day, early in the morning, sprinkle it with a few drops of almond or pure olive oil for added fertility.
* Place the egg in one half of a coconut shell (the coconut is the most potent fertility fruit) or a tiny straw basket, and set your little boat sailing on a river or the outgoing tide. If you cannot sail it, bury your egg and coconut shell beneath a willow or alder tree and water the soil with Moon water (water that has been collected when the full moon shines on it).
* Make love whenever you wish during the month, but if possible on the night of the full moon.
This spell will not overcome gynaecological problems, but can relieve anxiety and stress, which seem to block fertility.