SPELL TO TRAP AN EVIL SPIRIT (IN A JAR)
This traps an evil entity or evil spirits and prevents any harm being done.
- 1 part Sea salt to 8 parts of spring water.
–1 dried Rose
–13 Rose Thorns
–1 Small Glass Jar + a tightly fitting lid
Put the Rose Thorns into the jar one at a time and as you do this and drop one in,
chant the following words each time:
“Thou Demon presence. Be no more!”
Crush up the Thorns in the jar and then crush up the Rose petals and add them to the jar, slowly add the salt water. Keep the jar open overnight.
The next morning before the sunrise close the lid. All the evil should now be trapped inside the jar. Cover the jar with a cloth and bury it far away from the house in a place that has no buildings nearby.
SPELL TO FREE A HOUSE FROM HAUNTING
“The Presence that stands Upon the stairs
The unseen hands That move the chairs.
The lights that play Across the wall,
The stains that stay, The plates that fall,
The mist , the chill, The wandering scents
This gentle spell must speed them hence.
At midnight, set A table neat,
With cup and plate, And wine and meat,
Invite the ghost To sit and feast,
As any host Should urge a guest.
Presently, clear The meal away,
Then open the door and softly say-
“Quick or dead, Thou art fed,
Cease to grieve And take thy leave”
Bid him depart But should he remain
Be calm, take heart And feast him again.
Spell to Bind Someone Dangerous
This spell is best performed on Saturday (Saturn’s Day, to bind a criminal, one who intends to do harm, to bring someone to justice).
• a poppet made to represent the target
• a black candle
• salt water
• personal effect of the target, if available
• frankincense incense
• red ribbon
• Light a black candle and burn frankincense incense. Sprinkle the poppet with salt water, saying:
Blessed be, thou creature made of art.
Thou art not cloth (or wax, whatever it is made out of)
But flesh and blood. I name thee ___________ (name the person being bound)
Thou art s/he, between the worlds, in all the worlds, So be it.
Hold the poppet and begin tying it up firmly with the red ribbon, binding all parts of it that could possibly do harm. Charge it, saying:
By air and earth, water and fire, so be you bound, as I desire.
Bury the poppet at the time of the waning moon, far from your home, under a heavy rock beneath a tree.
Charm to Bind an Enemy
Gather cobwebs from your house and put them all in a mess on a black cloth. Find a dead fly and set it on the mess of webs. Then write the following words on a piece of paper:
“North, South, East, West
Spider’s web shall bind him best
East, West, North, South.
Hold his limbs and stop his mouth.
Seal his eyes and choke his breath
Wrap him round with ropes of death.”
Fold the paper 4 times and wrap it, along with the mess of webs, and the fly in the black cloth forming a small packet. Wrap it tightly with a long cord leaving a length of cord so it can be hung in a dark corner of the home. Let it hang there until it is thickly covered in dust, and then bury it near the person’s home.
To Get Rid of a Troublesome Neighbor
1. Light a black candle and dress with castor oil.
2. Write the neighbor’s name on a piece of paper and the word “goodbye”. Place the paper under the candle.
3. Mix powdered mud daubers nest with graveyard dirt and throw it at the neighbor’s front door.
4. Recite psalms 74, 101, and 109 three times each and let the candle burn out.
Enemy be gone
1. Purchase an all purpose Voodoo doll or make a Voodoo doll to represent your intentions.
2. Write a statement of purpose. “I am here to banish negative influences from my life. Right now, (name) is exerting an extremely negative force upon me. I ask for the Manman Brigit and Baron Samedi to assist me in banishing these forces and eliminating his/her destructiveness”.
3. Put the statement inside the doll.
4. Take the Voodoo doll somewhere far away from your home, dig a hole, place the doll in the hole, burn it, and bury it in the hole. As you burn the doll, say: “Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, Enemy be gone, far away you must!”
5. Cover the remains of the doll with the dirt. Thank the loa by leaving black coffee on the spot where the doll is buried. Leave the place without looking back and do not ever return to that spot.
Binding Spell for General Use
Take a piece of light-weight cardboard and draw images and write words on it to represent the evils that you wish to bind…examples being a man with an X crossing out his heart to show it is closed, words like Greed, Irresponsibility, disrespect, etc…then crumple the cardboard up into a loose ball.
Take a piece of black yarn and wind it around the cardboard twenty one times. With each time you loop the string around the cardboard, say one line of the following chant…
With the thread of the crimes
of your own design
I bind your evil
Three time seven times.
I bind you from Behind
I bind you from Before
That you’ll hurt my people
never ever more
I bind you from the Left
I bind you from the Right
I bind you by Day
And I bind you by Night.
I bind you from Below
I bind you from Above
That you may ever know
The laws of Life and Love
I bind you with your own
Good conscience Within
And so let this magic
Tie off the ends of the yarn with three sturdy knots to seal the spell. When done with this, burn the wrapped images and words in a loud, strong, crackling fire. Chant these words until it is thoroughly burned:
Goddess of darkest night
Send our troubles all to flight
Burn them in thy sacred fires
And replace them with our hearts’ desires!
Once the image is burned and all negativity removed, do a positive visualization to replace it…for example, people laughing and dancing in rainbows, etc. Be sure that when you do this you cast a strong protective circle around yourself and all participants before you begin.
Spell to Reverse Negative Psychic Energy
This spell is done on Tuesday nights, right before you retire. Do for at least nine Tuesdays in a row. You can also make it a weekly ritual.
- 1 large red votive candle
- Run Devil Run incense
- Reversible oil
- A saucer or plate, plain white, reserved for this use only.
Anoint the red candle from middle to top then middle to bottom, concentrate on reversing all negative psychic messages sent to you, back to their senders. (Try not to visualize anyone, just the negativity being reversed away from you.) Light the incense. You can also carve that desire into the candle with an awl or knive. Take the wick out of the candle, remove it from the metal weight at the bottom. Now turn it around and replace back into the candle. Reversing the wick. Place it on the white plate.
Light the candle and continue the visualization for 7 minutes. Let candle burn itself out while you sleep. Make sure your candle is in a safe place. In the morning you can scry in the wax to find out who is sending you the negativity. Or you can just toss it! Who really wants to know anyway?