Comparison of Body Parts and Systems to Your Automobile
from an article by Keith Stepro, Editor of LETS LIVE MAGAZINE, August, 1987.
* The Brain – on-board computer;
* The Heart – engine;
* The Glandular System – spark plugs;
* The Digestive System – fuel system;
* The Immune System – pollution control;
* The Nervous System – electrical system;
* The Lungs – exhaust system;
* The Spine – drive shaft;
* The Muscles – frame:
* The Skin – exterior;
* The Liver and Kidneys – the filters;
* The Blood – transmission fluid;
* The Colon – sewage system;
* The State of Mind / Attitude – brakes;
* The Feet – tires;
* The Mouth – fuel pump;
* The Voice – horn;
* The Air Filters – nose and mouth.
A wise teacher of mine said that when something goes wrong with your car it was
an out-picturing of what was wrong with YOUR body!
Wow, how wonderful to have a car that can diagnose our ills!
Please, don’t tell this to your doctor or they will have your car impounded and brought up on charges of practicing medicine with out a license!
And the AMA will vigorously pursue!