This spell provides you with a charm to carry with you at all times.
Items You Will Need:
- One charcoal disk in a fireproof dish
- Dried juniper berries
- One teaspoon of honey
- One cream pillar candle
- One spool of red cotton thread
- One red velvet drawstring pouch
- One small white pebble
- One bunch of dried white sage
Best Time To Cast:
- Weave this charm on the sixth night after a new moon, when the moon is visible in the night sky
- Cast a circle around your work area.
- Light the charcoal disk and sprinkle on the juniper berries
- Smear honey onto the top of the candle, avoiding the wick. Light the candle saying: “Hear me, I stand between the light and the dark, between a high place and a low place, and none that inhabit these places may gain way or cross the luck I seal within.
- Measure the circumference of your right wrist with the thread. Knot it into a “bracelet” and place it in the pouch.
- Cense the stone in juniper smoke, and place it in the pouch. Put three sage leaves in the pouch. Light the remaining sage with the candle and allow it to smolder.
- Using sage smoke, cense the mojo bag, saying: “All within is pure and safe, that within is that without, that without is that within, let the charm begin.”
- Seal the bag immediately.