Moon Phases for Dec.New Moon
Moon Names For Dec.Christmas Moon
Long Night Moon
- COMPLETE SUN & MOON DATA FOR TODAYYou can obtain the times of the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, transit of the Sun and Moon, and the beginning and end of twilight by visiting below.
Daily Archives: July 16, 2011
Even when not decorating your eye, traditional kohl powder has amuletic power against the Eye. Carry the powder in a red mojo bag.
Place at least one pinch of each of the following in a red conjure bag:
- Henna powder
- Red dirt, iron oxide powder or ochre
Add one or five blue eye beads and carry it with you.
Anti-Evil Eye recommendations from India suggest filling a red bag with some or all of the following:
- Crocodile teeth
- Pottery shards or bits of terracotta pottery found in a cemetery
- Protective verses and sacred texts
- Chili peppers, lemons or limes, to be replaced with fresh ones weekly or as needed.
Wear or carry the bag with you.
Cover graves with a carpet of daisies and bluebells to bring peace to the deceased and joy to the bereaved, and to invite the presence of benevolent guardian spirits.
A carpet of chamomile planter over a grave encourages the dead to sleep and also eases their passage to the next realm.
Plant aloe vera on the gravesite in order to soothe the deceased, ease any sense of loneliness or abandonment, and prevent their longing for the living.
White foods like eggs and onions frequently possess this absorbent quality. Use white rice for the following spell:
Place an uncovered bowl of raw rice out to absorb negative energy and spiritual debris.
Replace with fresh rice weekly.
Discard the old rice outside the house or feed it to wild birds, whichever is appropriate.